When and where?
We will depart from Ushuaia, Argentina; and head south towards the Antarctic mainland aboard a biological research ship. Upon return, we'll have 5 days to decompress and relax in the spectacular Argentinean Patagonia.
What will I do?
In our bi-weekly workshops, we will draw parallels between how nature faces the impact on climate change and how we face our lives' challenges, creating new stories that will lead to a more resilient reality.
Sunlight is permanent during this time of the year, hence there will also be plenty of time to go kayaking with whales, exploring the mainland on snowmobiles, and hanging out with penguins.
On the second leg, we will all decompress in luxury accommodation in the Argentinean Patagonia, where we'll have the option of going on hikes and awesome day trips. But mainly, we'll relax and have some time to write and digest what just happened.
What will I learn?
- Self connection tools through Non-Violent Communication and Storytelling
Scientific knowledge of the Antarctic region
Emotional mapping tools
A reawakened sense of possibility at personal and professional level
- Stories for a lifetime
- 12 day journey aboard a scientific expedition ship alongside field experts and other adventurers
- Food, snow-camping / ship accommodation and all excursions during the first leg of the trip
- Luxury accommodation on the Argentinean Patagonia
- Flights to and from Ushuaia are not included
What is included?
$USD 10.500 approx. (not including flights) / Deposit: $USD 1500 by Dec 31, 2017